April 06, 2017 – Most SugarCRM users know that it offers a 360° view of customer interactions, which is real help. It seems to be redundant, however, this full visibility can be even “fuller”. Integros hosted a webinar on how to go beyond the standard possibilities of Sugar Activity Streams by improving a 360° approach in SugarCRM.
The attendees found out how to quickly and easily resolve a wide range of such typical business challenges, as:
- How to see a full history of communication (calls, meetings, e-mails, webinars…) with a Company or a group of Companies?
- How to monitor customers’ statuses changes history?
- How to track the history of complaints in terms of shipments?
All these obstacles have now become overcoming due to TimeLine Viewer, a powerful SugarCRM extension, developed to extend the display of value adding activities’ in CRM system. The distinctive feature of TimeLine Viewer is its flexibility. For example, this SugarCRM add-on allows you to:
- Manage business activities which are significant only for you;
- View activities’ timeline for one CRM object such as Lead, Account, Contact, Contract, Case etc. or for a set of objects;
- Use handy dashlets and dashboards to display activities in the “single window” on the timeline;
- View activity related objects without leaving the screen;
- Register non-standard activities, such as:
- “Customer hasn’t been contacted for a week”
- “Case hasn’t been processed for 4 hours”
- “Lead got 10 scores”
- “Lead with 10 points score hasn’t been contacted by the Assigned to for 1 hour”
If you missed the live SugarCRM webinar and want to catch on – watch the recording.
By the way, more useful SugarCRM webinars are available here.