About the Customer
Ciklum is an award-winning global IT company with Scandinavian roots and more than 13 years of experience in IT outsourcing. Due to fast growth of the company and very dynamic software development market, Ciklum was looking into optimization of the sales processes as well as tools.
In summer 2014, Ciklum management has chosen to work with Integros as they are preferred SugarCRM vendor in Ukraine and experienced integrator of the CRM solutions on the market. A number of tasks within business development strategy were set including:
- Implementation of the best practice lead and sales management processes to optimize customer base development
- Improve day to day sales tools including CRM system Sugar to support new methodology
The biggest challenge was to transform existing sales process and tools with least distraction to the business and sales teams, minimal risk and maximal value for the company.
Solutions and results
Within two months consultants of INTEGROS in close dialogue with Ciklum’s experts developed a new sales and lead generation processes model, which ensured the following:
- Scaling lead generation processes
- Monitoring the speed of prospects processing
- Efficient feedback from sales team to lead generation team
- Possibilities for lead management processes optimization
In connection to significant processes transformation, the CRM system, based on Sugar Enterprise 6, underwent a substantial upgrade. Flexible architecture and open source of a CRM system Sugar facilitated development and implementation of new CRM system functionality, which enabled:
- Analyzing of lead generation team performance at every stage – from lead search up to lead transfer to sales team
- Automated transfer of sales ready lead to sales team, with the possibility to control timely acceptation of leads and quality control of accepted leads
- Quality control over stored customer data
- Automated timely monitoring of development progress of both new and existing customers within products/service range
- Developing a notification system which alerts managers of all levels in possible process breakdowns
An important stage of transformation was CRM system data scrubbing, which implied both adding and enrichment of old data objects with new features and also automated customer and sales data requalification in compliance with new methodology requirements.
In order to make users’ adaptation process to new model easier, training video material was prepared which demonstrated not only work within the CRM system, but explained the logic of new sales processes.